- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Danica Patrick Items
Jimmie Johnson is hoping he's on the verge of turning around a disappointing season.
Kurt Busch commanded his driver to step on the gas before the UPS truck sped away. Inside, he was hoping for a package from Italy holding the $2,495 firesuit he'll need for his latest - and wildest - racing endeavor.
At any age, Jeff Gordon sure knows how to win.
It's apparently beat-up Brad Keselowski day, and he's OK with that.
Brad Keselowski figures he was just being aggressive, down six laps and hoping some breaks would allow him back into contention. It was, after all, Talladega Superspeedway where anything can happen.
Danica Patrick spent time at the front, and she was still running at the end.
During the long rain delay at Bristol Motor Speedway, Danica Patrick encouraged the broadcast team to interview her boyfriend.
Danica Patrick wrecked just minutes into what turned into a dicey first practice session Friday at Bristol Motor Speedway.
Danica Patrick is the first NASCAR driver to surpass 1 million followers on Twitter - enough to rank her among the top female athletes in the world.