- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Danica Patrick Items
Images of NASCAR drivers decorate the walls of McKenzie Industries.
Rodney Childers wrestled for months with the decision to join Kevin Harvick at Stewart-Haas Racing. Just when he thought he'd made up his mind to leave Michael Waltrip Racing, he and Brian Vickers won a race together at New Hampshire.
Kevin Harvick and the rest of the new team at Stewart-Haas Racing are still trying to learn everyone's names.
Tony Stewart came back from a broken right leg at the Daytona 500 still not fully healed, yet able to race.
Tony Stewart does not consider the Daytona 500 a disaster, despite the engine problems that spoiled his return to racing from a broken right leg.
Five things to know about the rain-delayed Daytona 500, NASCAR's signature event that finished under the lights Sunday at Daytona International Speedway:
Tony Stewart's night ended with more Daytona heartache.
Jimmie Johnson was hailed as the Daytona 500 champion all over the place Sunday — he was trending on Twitter and even had friends congratulating him via text message — despite the race being in a rain delay.
Danica Patrick is the first NASCAR driver to surpass 1 million followers on Twitter - enough to rank her among the top female athletes in the world.