- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Latest Danica Patrick Items
During the long rain delay at Bristol Motor Speedway, Danica Patrick encouraged the broadcast team to interview her boyfriend.
Danica Patrick wrecked just minutes into what turned into a dicey first practice session Friday at Bristol Motor Speedway.
Danica Patrick is the first NASCAR driver to surpass 1 million followers on Twitter - enough to rank her among the top female athletes in the world.
Jamie Dodge is a 64-year-old die-hard Danica Patrick fan who made the trek from Huntington Beach, Calif., to watch her favorite driver in the Daytona 500.
Danica Patrick cleared a path for her teammates in NASCAR's new knockout qualifying that led to a Turner Scott Motorsports rout at Daytona International Speedway.
The King was holding court, trying to explain why the words of a driver who has been retired since 1992 carry as much weight today as they did back in the day when Winston was the name of the Cup game.
Engine troubles during the day, wrecked cars at night.
Richard Petty stood by his comments that Danica Patrick can't win a Cup race and the Hall of Famer said it was unfair he has been labeled a sexist.
Given what Denny Hamlin overcame last season, it's no wonder he won a race of attrition to start the new year.