- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Danica Patrick Items
Danica Patrick appears set to work with Ryan Newman's crew for her fulltime Sprint Cup ride in 2013.
Elliott Sadler and Danica Patrick both enter Saturday's Kentucky 300 optimistic _ just for different reasons.
JR Motorsports parted ways Monday with crew chief Tony Eury Jr., 10 days after his father was ousted as competition director.
Danica Patrick finished 25th on Sunday at Chicagoland Speedway, the best showing in her young Sprint Cup career.
Kyle Busch _ and not brother Kurt _ was behind the wheel of the No. 54 Toyota for Saturday's Nationwide Series race at Chicagoland Speedway.
Danica Patrick is back in the Chicago area and looking forward to another Sprint Cup race at what is essentially her home track.
JR Motorsports and competition director Tony Eury Sr. have parted ways, effective immediately.
Danica Patrick said Friday she is still looking for an opportunity to race in the Indianapolis 500 next season _ if she can get a competitive ride.
Tony Stewart will have to take care of business with another major sponsor.