- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Latest Danica Patrick Items
Danica Patrick said Thursday she isn't sure if NASCAR will penalize her for intentionally wrecking Sam Hornish Jr. at Talladega Superspeedway.
Danica Patrick is ready to earn her stripes _ probably plenty of them _ this weekend at the Southern 500.
Johanna, meet Danica. Danica, Johanna.
The Mayor of Hinchtown is very funny, that's never been in doubt.
For better or for worse, Danica Patrick was the face of IndyCar the last seven years.
Between preparing the car and turning practice laps for this weekend's Nationwide race, Danica Patrick didn't have a lot of time to think about the last time she was at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Danica Patrick was 3-for-3 at Daytona: three races, three wrecks.
Danica Patrick shrugged off the suspension of a San Diego TV sports anchor for implying a sexist slur, saying she thought it was funny someone felt that strongly about her.
As Michael Andretti takes over as the promoter of the struggling Milwaukee Mile IndyCar race, he knows he won't have the mainstream appeal of Danica Patrick to help bring fans back to the track.