- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Danica Patrick Items
NASCAR chairman Brian France passed on the chance to trumpet the fast start to the season, stressing the task is sustaining the positives over the entire year.
The clock is ticking on the contracts of marquee drivers like Carl Edwards, Greg Biffle, Clint Bowyer, Jeff Burton, Mark Martin and Juan Pablo Montoya, all of whom are poised to hit NASCAR's version of free agency as this season develops.
Danica Patrick is planning to spend Super Bowl Sunday at home in Arizona, away from the hustle and bustle, not to mention the cold weather.
All Tony Kanaan really wanted was a full-time ride in the IndyCar Series. Team owner Gil de Ferran delivered his gift a few days early.
With a handshake as firm as a wrench, Danica Patrick greets a guest, then quickly takes a seat on the couch in her 18th-floor hotel suite.
What may be the last NASCAR event at Gateway International Raceway may include some fireworks.
Danica Patrick will run the first four races of the Nationwide Series in 2011 for JR Motorsports.
Danica Patrick was giddy Thursday as she recalled racing go-karts as a teenager at Charlotte Motor Speedway. She remembered where she registered, the spot where the trailers entered _ and how she once wrecked a young Sam Hornish Jr.
The racer in Will Power would love nothing more than to clinch the IndyCar championship by outdueling Dario Franchitti in the final lap of Saturday night's Indy 300, one last mad dash in a season full of them.