- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
Latest Danica Patrick Items
Danica Patrick is ready for one last hurrah in IndyCars before she turns her attention entirely to her blossoming stock car career.
Danica Patrick doesn't understand why a fuss is being made over her expressing concerns about racing this weekend near a nuclear reactor crippled by the earthquake and tsunami in March.
Danica Patrick gets fired up when she's watching a NASCAR race and tempers flare.
Danica Patrick said Friday she is concerned about traveling to Japan for the Sept. 18 IndyCar race at Twin Ring Motegi.
Danica Patrick thinks it would be nice if she got her NASCAR Sprint Cup career started at the Daytona 500.
Will Power wrapped his hand around a big bottle of champagne, shook it up, let the bubbly fly and took a long drink.
On roads that nobody has driven before, no racer has the advantage of being familiar with the course.
Danica Patrick and Shirley Muldowney have both won awards from the Women in the Winner's Circle Foundation.
The Labor Day weekend traffic forecast for downtown Baltimore calls for heavy congestion, multiple accidents and reckless driving. For the first time, IndyCar drivers will be gracing Maryland in the Baltimore Grand Prix, the 14th installment of the IZOD IndyCar Series' 16-race season.