- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
Latest Danica Patrick Items
Danica Patrick knows the importance of having the right equipment and aiming for the openings, however slender.
David Gilliland thinks Danica Patrick should "shut up and race." Patrick wants Gilliland to race her the same way he races other drivers.
The IndyCar Series has long been dominated by three powerhouse teams, leaving those outside Andretti, Ganassi and Penske fighting for scraps.
Danica Patrick has a hard time believing that it's been more than five years since she passed under the flag stand with the checkers waving at the end of any race.
Danica Patrick is all set for racing in Texas.
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. is trying to find his way on the NASCAR Sprint Cup series, and he can't even ask his fellow rookie and girlfriend Danica Patrick for a whole lot of advice.
Danica Patrick didn't know what to expect in her first career race at Martinsville Speedway. She surely didn't expect to carry the banner for Stewart-Haas Racing.
IndyCar's newest winner is no longer bombarded by people wondering when he'll get his first victory.
Danica Patrick isn't sure what to expect in her debut at Martinsville Speedway, but she has a plan.