- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
By John McAfee
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Daniel Abreu
Former Eagles, Redskins and Vikings quarterback Donovan McNabb touched off a Twitter storm Thursday with this seemingly benign tweet: Could this be the end of Aaron Hernandez NFL career? Your thoughts?
Two men, identified as Safiro Furtado and Daniel Abreu, were shot and killed as they sat in their car in downtown Boston last July 16. One other man was wounded in the incident.