- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- U.N. school in Gaza caught in cross-fire; 15 killed
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Topic - Daniel B. Shapiro
The U.S. ambassador to Israel was astounded when he peered into a tunnel for terrorists dug from the Palestinian-controlled Gaza Strip into the Jewish state.
Canadian Ambassador Gary Doer understands the real reason behind the U.S. delay in approving the Keystone XL Pipeline, as President Obama invents excuses to appease environmentalists who oppose the project.
The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee confirmed that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu exploded in frustration over President Obama's policies toward Iran in a private meeting with the congressman and the U.S. ambassador to Israel.
The U.S. ambassador to Israel is denying reports that he received a private tongue lashing from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu over President Obama's policy toward Iran and that he, in return, lectured the Israeli leader about the need for more diplomacy to prevent the extremist Islamic regime from building a nuclear bomb.
The head of the House Foreign Affairs Committee is demanding that President Obama vigorously enforce sanctions on Iran, as the Israeli prime minister is seething privately over the failure of White House diplomacy to stop Iran's nuclear program.
The U.S. ambassador to Israel revealed this week that the United States is prepared to attack Iran to stop the Islamist regime from developing a nuclear weapon.
The United States has plans in place to attack Iran if necessary to prevent it from developing nuclear weapons, Washington's envoy to Israel said, days ahead of a crucial round of nuclear talks with Tehran.
Chinese censors scrubbed the name of U.S. Ambassador Jon Huntsman from Chinese-language Internet searches after he appeared in online videos near a pro-democracy demonstration in Beijing on Sunday.
Dan Shapiro told Israel Radio that the proposal will include security arrangements, borders, Jerusalem and all the other "core issues."
Dan Shapiro told the jury that Maron was paid a $5,000 retainer for his testimony and used Plancher's information in a study he hopes to publish.