- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Topic - Daniel Barden
Just 48 hours after their loved ones were taken from them by a gunman, families of the Newtown elementary school shooting victims have begun to lay bare their emotions and open up about the deep loss they've suffered.
He told Democrats Wednesday that gun responsibility is a matter of public safety and shouldn't be caught up in politics.
He told Democrats Wednesday that gun control is a matter of public safety and shouldn't be caught up in politics.