- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Daniel Barden
Just 48 hours after their loved ones were taken from them by a gunman, families of the Newtown elementary school shooting victims have begun to lay bare their emotions and open up about the deep loss they've suffered.
He told Democrats Wednesday that gun responsibility is a matter of public safety and shouldn't be caught up in politics.
He told Democrats Wednesday that gun control is a matter of public safety and shouldn't be caught up in politics.