- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Daniel Bocknek
"We're doing as much as 26 runs a day," says Mr. Bocknek, a recent graduate of Lake Braddock High School. "You get a lot of kids here, but also teens. I asked my date to go to the prom with me on the train."
Usually, though, it rolls on a 1.75-mile track through the park at a child-friendly 10 or 12 mph, says train engineer Daniel Bocknek.