- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Michael P. Orsi
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Daniel Cabrera
San Diego's Tim Stauffer walked six batters _ three with the bases loaded _ in the second inning of a game against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday night.
NEW YORK - Just when the slumping New York Yankees got Alex Rodriguez back, Derek Jeter went down with an injury that nearly led to a brawl with Baltimore.
BALTIMORE — It didn't take long for Arizona to unearth the not-so-secret method for beating the Baltimore Orioles: Hang in there against the starting pitcher, then hammer away at the bullpen.
BALTIMORE The Arizona Diamondbacks stumbled into Baltimore after dropping three straight and six of seven. They had fallen from first place to third in the NL West, their offense was struggling and beating American League teams was a daunting task.
BALTIMORE — A benefit of interleague play for the Washington Nationals is a road series just a short bus ride away every year to provide a temporary respite to the typical travel grind.