- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
Latest Daniel Derenda Items
A retired Buffalo police lieutenant and two active officers have been indicted on charges of using excessive force against four teenagers, one of whom was shot with a BB gun after a 2009 arrest, authorities announced Wednesday.
The Buffalo Police Department says it has launched an investigation after video posted on social media showed an officer slapping and kicking a handcuffed man as he's face-down on a sidewalk.
A prosecutor said the evidence didn't back up murder charges against a parolee who had been accused of opening fire outside a downtown restaurant, killing four people and wounding four others, and had the counts dismissed Sunday.