- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
- Wyoming gas plant explosion sends entire town fleeing
- Aborted fetuses from British Columbia incinerated in Oregon plant to make electricity
- Motolotov cocktail thrown a Brooklyn mini-mart
- 3 Americans dead in shooting at Kabul hospital by Afghan guard
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Daniel E. Lungren
Rep. Daniel E. Lungren, California Republican, said the removal of the resistance from the terrorist list sends a signal to the theocratic regime in Iran.
"This long-overdue action by the United States should send a clear message to the mullahs in Tehran that we will not let up in our resolve to end the Iranian nuclear program," said Mr. Lungren, a member of the House Homeland Security Committee.