- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Daniel E. Lungren
Rep. Daniel E. Lungren, California Republican, said the removal of the resistance from the terrorist list sends a signal to the theocratic regime in Iran.
"This long-overdue action by the United States should send a clear message to the mullahs in Tehran that we will not let up in our resolve to end the Iranian nuclear program," said Mr. Lungren, a member of the House Homeland Security Committee.