- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Exchanges reveal an ugly American abroad out to bring down conservatives
Topic - Daniel Ellis
St. Elizabeths Hospital is revising some of its visitor and patient protocols after a 56-year-old man committed to the psychiatric facility walked away unnoticed and was found dead days later during last week's snowstorm.
A 56-year-old man found dead on a snow-covered sidewalk in Southeast D.C. Thursday had been reported missing four days earlier from the District's psychiatric hospital — where he had received on and off treatment for nearly three decades.
Officials with the Department of Behavioral Health, which oversees the city's public psychiatric facility, said Mr. Ellis both left and was reported missing from the hospital on Feb. 9.