- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
Topic - Daniel Ellis
St. Elizabeths Hospital is revising some of its visitor and patient protocols after a 56-year-old man committed to the psychiatric facility walked away unnoticed and was found dead days later during last week's snowstorm.
A 56-year-old man found dead on a snow-covered sidewalk in Southeast D.C. Thursday had been reported missing four days earlier from the District's psychiatric hospital — where he had received on and off treatment for nearly three decades.
Officials with the Department of Behavioral Health, which oversees the city's public psychiatric facility, said Mr. Ellis both left and was reported missing from the hospital on Feb. 9.