- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Daniel Irving
Police are searching for the ex-boyfriend of a woman who was gunned down in Capitol Heights Sunday morning as she returned home from her work at an area strip club, where earlier in the night she had a confrontation with him.
Though he did not know Mr. Stewart by name, Mr. Irving said he recognized the man and said he came to the club often but had not caused trouble there before.
"There was no fighting, they were just arguing," Daniel Irving, owner of the nightclub, said he was told by employees working that night. "He had left a couple of hours before, so he must have waited for her."