- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Daniel J. Ollen
His lawyer, Daniel J. Ollen, has said the player reacted to something that was said to him.
He said there was video, which he hasn't seen, that showed someone in the other group of people said something to Young before the scuffle.