- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Raul Castro gets a needle and the friendly hand of Obama
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Daniel Keylin
"Before the Fischers sold a parcel of their land, their lawyer advised them to clarify the land boundaries through the legal system," campaign spokesman Daniel Keylin said. "Mr. Kerrey's reckless disregard for the truth and his desperate personal attacks are the epitome of what's wrong with Washington. Rather than focus on the issues or his record, Mr. Kerrey is turning to the politics of personal destruction."
"If anyone wondered whether liberal Bob Kerrey left his comfy confines of New York City to be an automatic vote for the failed policies of President Obama, they now have their answer," he said.