- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
Topic - Daniel Patterson
And, he said, it won't do anything to repair Arizona's image.
"Bills like this that really aren't going to go anywhere," he said, "They are really only going to end up in court and drive up litigation costs and give us more of a bad reputation as kind of a crazy state that I don't think that most of the people in this state agree with.