- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Daniel Quillin
A second man arrested in connection with a fatal shooting near a Caribbean Festival in Northwest last month was ordered held without bond Wednesday in D.C. Superior Court.
his attorney Daniel Quillin argued that his client was trying to defend himself when an adversary began shooting at him.