- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
Daniel S. Loeb
Latest Daniel S. Loeb Items
A major Yahoo shareholder is accusing the Internet company's CEO of lying about his technology credentials to make himself appear more qualified for the job.
News Corp.'s board of directors on Wednesday announced its "full confidence in Rupert Murdoch's fitness" and backed the CEO's leadership amid a probe of phone hacking and bribery by the company's U.K. newspapers.
Yahoo CEO Scott Thompson is expected to elaborate on his turnaround plans when the beleaguered Internet company releases its first-quarter results.
Yahoo's turnaround attempt is going to be messy.
A major Yahoo shareholder passed over for a seat on the troubled Internet company's board is blasting the decision as "illogical."
Internet company Yahoo has appointed three members to its board of directors, gearing up for a proxy fight with one of its largest shareholders.
One of Yahoo's major investors is urging shareholders to vote its four nominees on to the Internet company's board, launching a potentially nasty fight to transform its direction.
A major Yahoo shareholder has launched a campaign to win four seats on the Internet company's board, setting the stage for a nasty battle that could drag on for months.
A potentially nasty battle to reshape Yahoo's board of directors will begin within the next week unless the troubled Internet company submits to the demands of a major shareholder.