- ‘Harry Potter’ religion class seeks to enlighten students on ‘God, sin, and theodicy’
- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
Latest Daniel Schnur Items
Four candidates vying to be the next secretary of state offered competing visions on Wednesday for controlling political fundraising and how they would best improve access and transparency for California elections.
A judge upheld a challenge from Democrats on Thursday, stopping a former Republican strategist running for secretary of state from appearing on ballots as a political reform advocate.