- Study to test ‘chocolate’ pills for heart health
- Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested for DWI
- Obama, Abbas to meet Monday morning regarding peace talks
- Guinness quits New York’s St. Patrick’s Day parade over gay march prohibition
- RNC goes on offensive with ad buys in 14 targeted states
- Saudi Arabia bans 50 ‘blasphemous’ baby names — like Benjamin
- Jack Daniel’s up in arms at Tenn. push to ‘weaken’ whiskey label
- Sen. Murphy: Putin ‘making this up as we go along’
- Ron Paul: ‘Washington does not care about our privacy’
- Paris bans cars, trucks from city to stave off smog
Latest Daniel Sedin Items
Devin Setoguchi was hiding his face Friday night after his two goals lifted the Winnipeg Jets to a 4-3 win over the slumping Vancouver Canucks.
Edmonton finally beat Vancouver this season and gave coach Dallas Eakins two consecutive wins for the first time since December.
The Nashville Predators took advantage of a late power play to rally past the Vancouver Canucks.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) — Zac Dalpe did a double take when his coach told him to jump over the boards and join the Sedin twins on Vancouver's top line.
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Corey Perry scored his league-leading eighth game-winning goal of the season with 1.3 seconds on the clock in overtime, giving the Anaheim Ducks a come-from-behind 4-3 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Sunday night.
Daniel Sedin scored the winner in the third after helping to set up linemate Ryan Kesler's tying goal a few minutes earlier and the Canucks rallied to defeat the Washington Capitals 3-2.
New Vancouver Canucks coach John Tortorella was surprised the subject of his famous temper didn't come up in the first question of his introductory news conference on Tuesday.
Now the soul-searching begins for the Vancouver Canucks.
Although Mike Richards and a couple of his Los Angeles teammates might have information that could help the Vancouver Canucks out of a daunting playoff deficit, don't expect them to give it up.