- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Daniel Sedin Items
Corey Perry said he came to the NHL Awards in Las Vegas just to have fun with nearly three dozen family and friends, not expecting much despite his 50-goal season.
Daniel Sedin has been picked by fellow players as the NHL's most outstanding player.
Corey Perry crashed the Sedins' NHL MVP party.
The NHL Awards have begun in Sin City as the league honors its best in glammed-up fashion.
In the hours leading up Game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals, Canucks goalie Roberto Luongo tapped a reporter on the shoulder and asked, "You still believe in me, right?
While the Boston Bruins beelined across the ice to mob him at the buzzer, Tim Thomas tapped both goalposts, sank to his knees and rubbed the ice in front of his empty goal.
Maxim Lapierre scored to make it 5-2 in the final minutes, and the Bruins came right back with Brad Marchand's breakaway. He didn't score _ Cory Schneider made a nice save _ but he annoyed the Canucks enough to spark some pushing and shoving.
Another blowout for the Bruins in Boston _ a 5-2 victory in Game 6 of the Stanley Cup finals that sends the series back to Vancouver for a decisive seventh game.
Boston forward Brad Marchand made as if he were dusting off his hands for a job well done as he skated past the Canucks' bench after his last shift in Game 4 ended early with a hat trick of penalties: roughing, holding and tripping.