- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
- Alec Baldwin in talks to play Rob Ford-like mayor in new NBC drama
- Chinese hackers sought data on federal employees: report
- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Daniel Suarez
Daniel Suarez has proven to be a quick learner in a race car, winning in the eighth race of last year's NASCAR's K&N Pro Series East Tour and finishing third in the final standings.
"Influx" by Daniel Suarez, (Dutton)
"Is no easy challenge for me, this weekend. I really feel lucky to be in this position," Suarez said. "Not many drivers have the opportunity to do one race or two races or three races like me this weekend, in the same weekend. That's kind of cool for me. I think we can learn a lot about this situation. I think that's a pretty cool opportunity. I'm really looking forward to do something good this weekend."
"For now I'm just focused to do well in this race," Suarez said. "I'm pretty sure that after that race we are going to have something good for the second half of the year."