- IPad metal — nickel — faulted for causing allergic rashes
- Rand Paul to Rick Perry on Iraq: Get some new glasses
- ‘Fact-Checker’ blog takes on Dems for their comments on Hobby Lobby decision
- Babe Ruth’s 1918 contract sells for $1.02M at auction
- Citigroup settles subprime mortgage case for $7B
- Archie to be shot saving gay friend in comic book
- Sen. John McCain on illegal child immigrants: Fly them home, now
- Pope Francis puts number of priestly pedophiles at 2 percent: report
- Oregonians flee in face of fast-moving wildfire as homes go up in blaze
- Eric Holder: ‘Racial animus’ fuels opposition to Obama and me
Latest Daniel Thomas Items
Prosecutors have charged a Burnsville man with stealing pain medications from a nursing home where he worked as a nurse.
Reggie Bush may be bound for the Miami Dolphins.
Their playbook is not the only thing Turner Gill's Kansas Jayhawks should study this week.
Maybe Kansas State's marching band should forgo its traditional "Wabash Cannonball" for something more fitting, such as "So long, it's been good to know you."
Out of the corner of his eye, Kansas State quarterback Carson Coffman saw something that made him gulp.
The Big 12 is ready to run again.
Usually when a coach has several quarterback candidates and says no one is standing out, it means no one is outstanding.