- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Daniel Thomas Items
If there was still any doubt the days of Southern California dominating the Pac-10 are over _ at least for the near future _ there's proof positive this week.
Out of the corner of his eye, Kansas State quarterback Carson Coffman saw something that made him gulp.
The Big 12 is ready to run again.
Usually when a coach has several quarterback candidates and says no one is standing out, it means no one is outstanding.
A year after disillusioned donors threatened to cut support for cash-strapped Kansas State following revelations of the outgoing administration's financial mismanagement, the Wildcats have set a record for cash contributions.