- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Daniel Winnik
Having lost four in a row, Anaheim's players weren't feeling great, right wing Teemu Selanne said. But their coach knew full well that one victory could turn things around.
Talks between the NHL and the union are back under way for the first time in nearly a week as the sides again search for a deal to save the hockey season.
The Nashville Predators acquired center Paul Gaustad from the Buffalo Sabres.
John-Michael Liles of the Colorado Avalanche set an NHL record among defensemen by earning an assist for a ninth straight game to start a season.