- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
Latest Daniel Winslow Items
U.S. Rep. Edward J. Markey easily defeated fellow Rep. Stephen F. Lynch in the Democratic primary for the U.S. Senate seat vacated by Secretary of State John Kerry and will be the favorite against Republican Gabriel Gomez in a special election to take place June 25.
Sen. John Kerry's vacated seat may see some Republican competition after all.