- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Daniel Zieser
A 4-year-old boy found in an apartment outside New York City eating out of a bag of sugar nearby the body of his deceased and decomposing mother was grossly underweight and possibly neglected, investigators say.
Average weight for a boy of that age is 40 pounds, and police spokesman Daniel Zieser says the mother might have "improperly care[d] for" him before she died, The Associated Press reports.