- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Daniel Items
Organizing for Action, the successor of Obama's 2012 re-election campaign, sent out an email blast Tuesday invoking the tragic 1999 shooting at Columbine High School to fundraise for President Obama's gun control efforts.
The New York Rangers made a big push in trading for Rick Nash to improve their chances of winning a championship for the first time since 1994.
Jeremy Paxton, for years a high-profile BBC political presenter and a firm agnostic, once suggested that Christmas be canceled because of the evident shortage of wise men and virgins.
Davis Love III and son Dru birdied five of the last six holes for a 12-under 60 in the Father-Son Challenge scramble event, giving them a one-stroke lead Saturday after the first round.
Australia's Daniel Popovic shot an 8-under 64 to take a two-stroke lead after the first round of the Australian PGA on Thursday, then revealed that his father is battling incurable cancer.
Under a canopy of soldiers' drawn swords as church bells tolled, Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg and Belgian Countess Stephanie de Lannoy emerged smiling Saturday from the tiny duchy's Notre Dame Cathedral after wrapping up a two-day wedding gala with a religious ceremony.
Moments of absurdity are to be expected at the biennial "Night of Too Many Stars" benefit on Comedy Central. Things like Seth Rogen auctioning off a trip to the urinal with him; a knock-down, drag-out fight between Kevin Bacon in a butter costume and Liev Schreiber dressed as broccoli; a performance of "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen and Harvey Keitel.
Some think Stanley Kubrick's "The Shining" is a horror masterpiece. Others find it a mix between overblown fright flick and art film.
Describing the new Zac Brown Band album is anything but simple.