- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
Latest Daniel Items
Police have identified two children and a father found shot to death in a suspected murder-suicide in Carroll County.
A lawsuit challenging the security plan for the World Trade Center was dismissed Thursday, as a judge rejected nearby residents' arguments that a system of barriers would burden their neighborhood with fortress-like security.
Two goalies combined on a Detroit Red Wings shutout for the first time since the 2001-02 season, when they went on to hoist the Stanley Cup.
As Zac Efron tears up and professes his love to a pert blonde who gave it up on the first night, it's clear the story line of romantic comedy "That Awkward Moment" has gone too far.
Family members of two children killed in a shooting rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut are expected to testify at a legislative committee hearing on a bill that would expand gun background checks in New Hampshire.
The parents of two young boys killed during the shooting rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut urged New Hampshire lawmakers Tuesday to pass legislation expanding gun background checks to include private sales.
David Nelson needed to do something as soon as he heard Davion Only's story.
Organizing for Action, the successor of Obama's 2012 re-election campaign, sent out an email blast Tuesday invoking the tragic 1999 shooting at Columbine High School to fundraise for President Obama's gun control efforts.
The New York Rangers made a big push in trading for Rick Nash to improve their chances of winning a championship for the first time since 1994.