- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
Topic - Danilo Bautista
Last week, a gunman killed American Albert Mitchell, a 70-year-old veteran of the U.S. Air Force, along with his Filipino wife, Janet, 53, and three Filipino staff inside their Angeles home, Bautista said.
"He was fond of computers and this gave him away," Bautista told The Associated Press.