- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
Latest Dannel Malloy Items
Gov. Dannel Malloy is set to attend the annual Latino Expo, an event in Hartford intended to benefit Hispanic families, businesses and their owners.
Gov. Dannel Malloy says he has signed an executive order creating a program that will use $10.8 million federal funding to bring down energy costs for Connecticut residents living in multifamily homes.
Gov. Lincoln Chafee (CHAY-fee) is traveling to Connecticut to join President Barack Obama as he pushes for an increase in the federal minimum wage.
Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy says the state will raise $2.1 million to boost the capacity of the Dooley Pond Dam in Middletown.
Gov. Bobby Jindal is defending his harsh criticism of President Barack Obama within yards of the Oval Office, saying "in America we don't have a king."
The nation's governors emerged from a meeting with President Barack Obama on Monday claiming harmony, only to immediately break into an on-camera partisan feud in front of the West Wing.
Gov. Dannel Malloy's newly appointed Department of Energy and Environmental commissioner will be appearing before state lawmakers for a confirmation hearing.
Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy is set to meet privately with the new president of Metro-North Railroad.
Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy has unveiled state budget proposals he says are intended to fix mental health issues that were not addressed in initiatives launched after a gunman opened fire at Sandy Hook Elementary school in December 2012, killing 20 first-graders and six educators.