- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Dannel P. Malloy
Latest Dannel P. Malloy Items
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie on Friday thanked the governors of New York and Connecticut for offering assistance to the help the Garden State rebuild, once more, a section of seaside boardwalk that was destroyed by fire late Thursday — less than a year after it had been torn apart by Superstorm Sandy.
A small plane crashed in a working-class neighborhood near an airport Friday and engulfed two houses in flames, killing at least two people and leaving a third feared dead.
Mixed martial arts fans want to knock out boxing as the country's most popular fighting sport. It looks like brawling to many of us, with tactics just short of eye-gouging and hair-pulling, but choosing is what competition is all about. Naturally, some people want the government to say whether it's "allowable."
You'd think a country celebrating its 237th birthday would have some basic facts about its history and geography nailed down.
Gun manufacturers in Connecticut have come out swinging against Gov. Dannel P. Malloy for what they claim are slanderous statements that have led to a hostile work environment.
Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy had harsh words of criticism for National Rifle Association head Wayne LaPierre during a Sunday appearance on CNN.
Four months after the shooting rampage in Newtown, Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy on Thursday signed into law what legislators have touted as the strictest gun control package of any state in the nation.
Four months after the shooting rampage in Newtown, the Connecticut state Senate on Wednesday signed off on what lawmakers touted as the strictest gun controls of any state in the nation after a daylong debate that stretched into early evening.
The president of one of the nation's oldest gun manufacturers closed down his Connecticut factory Thursday morning and bused 400 of his workers to the state Capitol so they could personally urge lawmakers not to pass gun control legislation that they say could risk their livelihoods.