- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Dannel P. Malloy
Latest Dannel P. Malloy Items
Funding for more than $31 million in improvements to the XL Center arena in Hartford has been approved by the State Bond Commission.
President Barack Obama is expected to visit Connecticut next week to push for an increase in the minimum wage.
Aerospace giant United Technologies Corp. is seeking state tax assistance for a $500 million expansion of its research and manufacturing facilities in Connecticut.
Gov. Dannel P. Malloy has written to the president to take issue with proposed changes to the process for granting federal recognition to American Indian tribes.
Gov. Dannel P. Malloy's newly appointed Department of Energy and Environmental Protection commissioner is moving closer toward being confirmed.
Gov. Dannel P. Malloy and some fellow governors planned on Monday to offer an alternative to Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel's proposed shrinking of the Army National Guard.
U.S. Labor Secretary Thomas Perez and Connecticut's two senators are pitching for an increase in the minimum wage.
Gov. Dannel P. Malloy and Lt. Gov. Nancy Wyman are supporting a bill that would include Connecticut in an effort to replace the electoral college with a national popular vote system for electing U.S. presidents.
Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy and Texas Gov. Rick Perry squared off over gun control policy on Sunday, continuing a debate that began last year.