- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Danny Ayalon
As Israel's ambassador to the United States, Danny Ayalon developed a strong friendship with President George W. Bush and personally arranged a multibillion-dollar U.S. loan package that allowed the Jewish state to raise foreign funds at low interest rates.
Israel's deputy foreign minister is predicting that "between 50 and 70" countries will not vote for a U.N. resolution recognizing Palestinian statehood.
Mr. Ayalon said Mr. Lieberman informed him earlier in the day that he was being dropped from the party list, and he later issued a simple statement on his Facebook page.
Mr. Ayalon, but most analysts agreed that the foreign minister had been growing impatient with his deputy for seeking the limelight in the press.