- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
- Ron Paul: CIA spying is a result of a distrustful, big government
- Mike Huckabee: Opposing abortion is ‘how we save this republic’
- Obama pitches to middle class with overtime pay action
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee claims Constitution is 400 years old
- Unemployment, job creation top biggest problems in America: poll
- Twitter crashes for second time in nine days
- Charles Manson associate Bruce Davis granted parole
- Israeli warplanes pound 29 Palestinian sites in Gaza: ‘Direct hits’ confirmed
- Eric Holder to give thumbs-up to drop jail time for drug offenders
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Danny Berger
Spencer Butterfield and Jarred Shaw each scored 17 points and Shaw grabbed 10 rebounds to lead Utah State past Colorado State 57-50 Wednesday night.
A tired but grateful Danny Berger called it a "miracle" that he was back to watch his Utah State teammates play days after collapsing on the court and being revived by an assistant trainer.
A Utah State basketball player who nearly died after collapsing during practice Tuesday is expected to be able play again.
A Utah State basketball player who collapsed at practice and had to be revived after he stopped breathing is waking up and responding the way "doctors want him to," his brother said Wednesday, although the player remains in critical condition.
A Utah State basketball player who collapsed at practice and had to be revived after he stopped breathing is improving and making good progress, school officials said Wednesday night, although the player remains in critical condition.
The elder Berger said Brunch told him Brunch is much more likely to have a heart attack than Danny, and that Danny is less likely to have a problem than anybody on the team because of the defibrillator.
"I can't explain everything. It's just a miracle," said Danny Berger, his left arm in a sling to protect the miniature defibrillator installed so doctors can monitor his heart remotely should there be any further problems.