- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Danny Coleman
His jacket was only moss green but his pint was true Guinness. President Obama tilted back a glass of the dark Irish brew Saturday, observing St. Patrick's Day at a boisterous Irish pub with his ancestral cousin from Moneygall, Ireland, at his side.
Coleman said the president finished his beer, and predicted that, at least on this day, Obama could count on the support of the millions of Americans who claim Irish ancestry.