- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
By Matt Kibbe
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Danny Devito
Hollywood has set its sights on Mitch McConnell, sending out A-list actors and actresses to defeat the Republican Kentucky senator with big-money donations to his Democratic Party opponent in the 2014 race.
The beautiful people are back, and actor Danny DeVito dropped by the other night, too. Dodger Stadium was always a place to be seen, but now they come because there is really something to see.
The beautiful people are back, and actor Danny DeVito dropped by the other night, too. Dodger Stadium was always a place to be seen, but now they come because there really is something to see:
Henry Thomas was just 10 years old when the role of Elliott in "E.T. _ the Extra-Terrestrial" made him a star. With the Steven Spielberg classic finally out this week on a 30th-anniversary Blu-ray, Thomas _ now a 41-year-old father of three _ was nice enough to take the time to choose his five favorite family films. Here he is, in his own words:
Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are breaking up.
British television productions received a leading seven International Emmy nominations Monday, including best actor and best actress nods for Jason Isaacs in "Case Histories" and newcomer Joanna Vanderham in "The Runaway," the Associated Press reports.
Actors Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are breaking up after 30 years of marriage.
Theodor Geisel's cautionary tale about industrialization and ecological destruction arrives in the Blu-ray format loaded with games and activities.
The environmental fable "Dr. Seuss' The Lorax" grew mightily during its opening weekend, taking in $70.2 million for the biggest debut of the year by far, according to final studio figures Monday. The 3-D animated comedy from Universal Pictures is based on the beloved children's book and features the voices of Danny DeVito, Zac Efron and Taylor Swift.
"Dr. Seuss' The Lorax" raked in all kinds of green, earning $70.7 million in its first weekend to score the biggest box-office debut of the year by far.
Jeff Backus and Dominic Raiola have spent more than a decade together on Detroit's offensive line.
President Obama's three-day trip to the West Coast produced gaffes, strange encounters and wads of campaign cash from the Democrats' reliable loving bosom of Hollywood.
A roster of Hollywood stars and executives have turned out for President Barack Obama at a Los Angeles fundraiser.
Danny DeVito has received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The FX network is picking up two more seasons of its veteran comedy "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia."