- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
Latest Danny Devito Items
Hollywood has set its sights on Mitch McConnell, sending out A-list actors and actresses to defeat the Republican Kentucky senator with big-money donations to his Democratic Party opponent in the 2014 race.
The beautiful people are back, and actor Danny DeVito dropped by the other night, too. Dodger Stadium was always a place to be seen, but now they come because there is really something to see.
The beautiful people are back, and actor Danny DeVito dropped by the other night, too. Dodger Stadium was always a place to be seen, but now they come because there really is something to see:
Henry Thomas was just 10 years old when the role of Elliott in "E.T. _ the Extra-Terrestrial" made him a star. With the Steven Spielberg classic finally out this week on a 30th-anniversary Blu-ray, Thomas _ now a 41-year-old father of three _ was nice enough to take the time to choose his five favorite family films. Here he is, in his own words:
Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are breaking up.
British television productions received a leading seven International Emmy nominations Monday, including best actor and best actress nods for Jason Isaacs in "Case Histories" and newcomer Joanna Vanderham in "The Runaway," the Associated Press reports.
Actors Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are breaking up after 30 years of marriage.
Theodor Geisel's cautionary tale about industrialization and ecological destruction arrives in the Blu-ray format loaded with games and activities.
The environmental fable "Dr. Seuss' The Lorax" grew mightily during its opening weekend, taking in $70.2 million for the biggest debut of the year by far, according to final studio figures Monday. The 3-D animated comedy from Universal Pictures is based on the beloved children's book and features the voices of Danny DeVito, Zac Efron and Taylor Swift.