- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Danny Fero
Three people have been arrested in connection with the killing of five people at a bar that was then set on fire, apparently to hide the crime, and the motive was robbery, Denver police said Thursday.
Five people were found dead in a neighborhood bar where a fire broke out early Wednesday, and police think the blaze was set to cover up their slayings.
Danny Fero, who said he was Young Fero's ex-husband, said he talked with Ms. Fero about a month ago regarding a visit with their daughter, but she made no mention of any threats.
He said he was shocked by the events at the bar he once co-owned with her.