- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest Danny Ferry Items
The short-handed Atlanta Hawks signed center Mike Muscala, a 2013 second-round draft pick, on Thursday after completing the buyout of his Spanish League contract.
The Atlanta Hawks, looking for more front-line help as they attempt to remain in the Eastern Conference playoff race, acquired 37-year-old forward Antawn Jamison from the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday.
Budenholzer was pulled over at 10:30 p.m. Wednesday in Atlanta for not having working taillights. Trooper J. Nelms said in the report that Budenholzer had bloodshot and watery eyes "and a strong odor of an alcoholic beverage coming from his breath."
Atlanta Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer has apologized for his arrest on a driving under the influence of alcohol charge.
Four days after Larry Drew was replaced in Atlanta, the Milwaukee Bucks have swooped in to scoop him up.
The Atlanta Hawks hired longtime Spurs assistant Mike Budenholzer as their head coach on Tuesday, giving the team another link to San Antonio's championship tradition.
The Atlanta Hawks suspended top-scorer Josh Smith for Wednesday night's home game against the Brooklyn Nets for "conduct detrimental to the team" following an incident in practice the previous day.
Not content to stand pat after a fifth-place finish and first-round playoff exit, the Atlanta Hawks went through a wholesale makeover in the offseason. Danny Ferry was hired as the new president and general manager in June, after spending five seasons as the general manager of the Cleveland Cavaliers and last season as president of the San Antonio Spurs.
Danny Ferry is returning to the San Antonio Spurs.