- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Danny Glover
Actor Danny Glover is leading a rally in San Francisco on Saturday to support bigger tax breaks for California's film and television industry.
NEW YORK (AP) — Authorities say one person has died and another has been critically injured in a three-alarm high-rise apartment fire in midtown Manhattan.
Speaking to students Thursday at Texas A&M, Danny Glover left his young Aggie hosts little reason to suspect that his confident dissent from mainstream scholarly understanding of the "genesis" of the Second Amendment might be founded on nothing more than an article by a talk radio host and 9/11 "truther" posted within the previous two days at a left-wing website proudly specializing in provocation. But such now appears to be the case.
Actor Danny Glover and two other recipients of this year's Freedom Awards spoke Thursday about the importance of education and the role young people played in the civil rights movement.
Danny Glover and Cicely Tyson are among the winners of the 2011 Freedom Awards, sponsored by the National Civil Rights Museum in Memphis.
Despite pleas for leniency from family members, fans and supporters, a federal judge sentenced Grammy-winning reggae singer Buju Banton on Thursday to 10 years in prison Thursday for conspiring to set up a cocaine deal.
Actor Danny Glover arrived in South Africa on Thursday to escort former Haitian President Jean-Bertrand Aristide home, the politician's lawyer said.
Haiti's Jean-Bertrand Aristide will leave exile in South Africa in just a few hours, despite President Obama's bid to keep the hugely popular but controversial figure away from his homeland until it holds a presidential election this weekend, officials said Thursday.
Actor and activist Danny Glover has urged labor union members protesting at the Indiana Statehouse to stand in solidarity against what he called an organized campaign attacking American workers.
He said Baraka pushed him into acting, urging him to perform in a school production.
He says it was under control shortly before 1 p.m. He says smoke spread to several apartments around the affected apartment.