- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Danny Glover Items
Danny Glover and Cicely Tyson are among the winners of the 2011 Freedom Awards, sponsored by the National Civil Rights Museum in Memphis.
Zimbabwean music superstar Oliver Mtukudzi's lyrics have delved into child abuse and homeless youngsters living on the streets. Now he's been chosen to serve as a goodwill ambassador for the U.N. children's agency.
A federal judge sentenced Grammy-winning reggae singer Buju Banton to 10 years in prison Thursday, the lowest sentence legally allowed for his role in a large cocaine trafficking deal in 2009.
Despite pleas for leniency from family members, fans and supporters, a federal judge sentenced Grammy-winning reggae singer Buju Banton on Thursday to 10 years in prison Thursday for conspiring to set up a cocaine deal.
Actor Danny Glover arrived in South Africa on Thursday to escort former Haitian President Jean-Bertrand Aristide home, the politician's lawyer said.
Former Haitian President Jean-Bertrand Aristide will leave South Africa on Thursday night after seven years in exile, South African foreign officials said, as the U.S. expressed "deep concerns" about his return ahead of this weekend's Haitian election.
Haiti's Jean-Bertrand Aristide will leave exile in South Africa in just a few hours, despite President Obama's bid to keep the hugely popular but controversial figure away from his homeland until it holds a presidential election this weekend, officials said Thursday.
Actor and activist Danny Glover has urged labor union members protesting at the Indiana Statehouse to stand in solidarity against what he called an organized campaign attacking American workers.
We avoid the personal Mel, and instead focus on some of the once-beloved actor's finest moments on screen and behind the camera.