- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Danny Granger Items
Buyout season helps the NBA's rich get richer. The remainder of the schedule will determine if they actually got better.
From trading deadline deals to free agent signings, we look at the how the Wizards and other Eastern Conference teams helped or hurt themselves.
Danny Granger was all set to make his debut with the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday night before coach Doc Rivers accidentally left his new acquisition's name off his list of active players.
The Wizards will be going for their sixth consecutive win of the season against Sixers, who have deconstructed the roster and don't expect to win much.
The Philadelphia 76ers have completed a buyout of the contract of veteran forward Danny Granger, enabling the veteran forward to sign with any team assuming he clears waivers by 5 p.m. on Friday.
A strong team defensive effort in the second half and Jameer Nelson's fourth-quarter offense helped the Orlando Magic snap a 16-game road losing streak. Playing the Philadelphia 76ers didn't hurt, either.
The Philadelphia 76ers are making a run at the worst record in the NBA.