- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
Latest Danny Healy-Rae Items
The rural Irish town of Kilgarvan has passed a resolution to permit locals to drink and drive.
A license to drive drunk? Some small-town politicians think it's just the tonic for rural Ireland.
Not to advance stereotypes about the Irish and alcohol — but the Kerry County governing body just approved a measure seeking permission for drivers to legally operate a vehicle under the influence.