- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Danny Hope Items
The Cradle of Quarterbacks is looking for reinforcements. Again.
The NCAA has denied Purdue receiver Keith Smith a sixth year of eligibility after a knee injury prematurely ended his 2010 season.
Purdue coach Danny Hope is shaking up his coaching staff after a second straight losing season.
Purdue coach Danny Hope's joke that he was scouring campus looking for a quarterback was almost believable.
Rob Henry is about as prepared as a redshirt freshman quarterback can be for a Big Ten game as a first-time starter.
Robert Marve will have to wait another year for the chance to live up to his enormous potential.
Michigan-Notre Dame seems so last century now.
Brian Kelly set the rules early for his players: No earrings or ball caps, organize your lockers, keep your helmets on and pay attention to detail during practices that won't last more than 2 1/2 hours.
New Purdue quarterback Robert Marve beat LeBron James to the punch and now he is ready to restart his career.