- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Danny Hultzen Items
The Virginia Cavaliers will count on experience to help them this weekend as they return to the College World Series for the second time in three years
The No. 2 overall pick in this week's major league draft looked nothing like a two-time ACC pitcher of the year.
Danny Hultzen's control is legendary. Once a week, he takes the mound for the Virginia Cavaliers and works the strike zone with pinpoint accuracy.
The Pittsburgh Pirates wanted Gerrit Cole's blazing fastball blowing away hitters for them.
There was no question at No. 1 in the last two baseball drafts.
The pitcher looked as if he wanted to disappear.
Heckling St. John's Jeremy Baltz has become something of a June tradition in the leftfield bleachers at Davenport Field, and Baltz can give as well as he can take. Saturday, the Virginia fans and the sophomore leftfielder were again exchanging words.
Virginia pitcher Will Roberts not only overshadowed a big offensive day from teammate Danny Hultzen, he provided a tough act to follow. Roberts threw a complete game shutout and Hultzen drove in three runs to lead the top-seeded Cavaliers to a 6-0 victory against Navy in the NCAA regional opener.
Virginia left little doubt as to which team is No. 1 in college baseball right now.