- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Danny Lee
Raleigh native Chesson Hadley shot a 64 on Sunday for a two-stroke victory at the Web.com Tour's Rex Hospital Open.
Greg Owen of England played bogey-free in ideal conditions Thursday for a 6-under 64 and the early lead in the first round of the McGladrey Classic at Sea Island.
To chase his dream, K.J. Choi had to climb a mountain.
Tiger Woods and Rickie Fowler plan to return to central New York for the Notah Begay Challenge in late August in a best-ball format with U.S. and Asian men and women players.
Tiger Woods felt good about the start at the Pebble Beach National Pro-Am until he looked at the leaderboard.