- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Danny Smith Items
Football isn't the most international of sports, not like baseball, basketball, hockey and the rest, but it seems to have developed a taste for, of all things, Australian punters. There's Mat McBriar in Dallas and Ben Graham in Arizona — not to mention Chris Bryan, who's vying for a job with the New York Jets after spending some time in Tampa last season.
This was yet another kick-off that had very little return.
The unfamiliar face at Washington Redskins training camp Sunday was James Dearth, a veteran long snapper happy to put on a uniform again after an offseason looking for work. He was signed after the young snapper already in camp started missing the target in practice.
The unfamiliar face at Washington Redskins training camp is James Dearth, a veteran long snapper happy to have a job after an offseason of looking for work.
Last August, Derrick Frost was locked in a battle to keep his job as the Washington Redskins' punter. Shaun Suisham was mere training camp fodder for newly acquired Dallas Cowboys kicker Mike Vanderjagt.
THE WASHINGTON TIMES More than 1,000 people are expected to rally Saturday outside the offices of U.S. Attorney Johnny Sutton in San Antonio to demand his termination and protest his "malicious prosecution" of law-enforcement officers who sought to arrest illegal aliens.