- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — ‘Hard Choices’
- Britain’s Labour Party hires David Axelrod — but can’t spell his name
- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
- Vice principal saved from South Korean sinking ferry found hanged
- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Danny Tarkanian
Former UNLV basketball coach Jerry Tarkanian's condition has improved considerably since he suffered a mild heart attack last week, family members said Sunday.
The judge in the money laundering case of former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay says he wants the former congressman from the Houston area to be tried first, before two co-defendants.
"He wasn't getting enough air into his lungs, but they have the problem under control," Danny Tarkanian told The Associated Press. "We're hoping he'll be out of the hospital in another day or two."
His father still hopes to take up Kentucky coach John Calipari's offer of a couple of Final Four tickets in New Orleans next week, Danny Tarkanian said.