- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Danny Tarkanian
Former UNLV coach Jerry Tarkanian is back home after spending 10 days in a Las Vegas hospital following a heart attack.
Former UNLV basketball coach Jerry Tarkanian's condition has improved considerably since he suffered a mild heart attack last week, family members said Sunday.
The judge in the money laundering case of former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay says he wants the former congressman from the Houston area to be tried first, before two co-defendants.
Danny Tarkanian says while it was at least his father's second heart attack, family members are relieved that tests showed it didn't cause his heart condition to be "significantly worse."
He says his father was cheered by an outpouring of support from former players and friends during his hospitalization, including a phone call from Kentucky coach John Calipari several days ago.