- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Danny Tarkanian
Former UNLV coach Jerry Tarkanian is back home after spending 10 days in a Las Vegas hospital following a heart attack.
Former UNLV basketball coach Jerry Tarkanian's condition has improved considerably since he suffered a mild heart attack last week, family members said Sunday.
The judge in the money laundering case of former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay says he wants the former congressman from the Houston area to be tried first, before two co-defendants.
Danny Tarkanian says while it was at least his father's second heart attack, family members are relieved that tests showed it didn't cause his heart condition to be "significantly worse."
He says his father was cheered by an outpouring of support from former players and friends during his hospitalization, including a phone call from Kentucky coach John Calipari several days ago.