- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Danny Webster
In Deal Island, waterman Danny Webster said the radar and cameras mounted on a tower on state property at the harbor have been the talk of the community since they were installed last summer.
"A lot of them are saying it's like Big Brother," he said. "They want to know why (the state) can't use it for drug dealers instead of spying on watermen."